Thursday, February 23, 2006

Our Passions in Life

This is the gathering place for all our interests that have stuck like moss over the years.

The boys was created for our near and dear furry companions who are gathering at the link for those who like cats and share our joy in their triumphs over life's challenges. Nutritional information is published from THIS site where you will find a link to the latest NRC Recommended Daily Allowances.


The next and most time consuming passions in
our lives has always been our gardening.
The wildlife in our world has brought joy which I will share here for those who are interested. However, I am hoping we have the carport enclosed before the local bear comes out of hybernation as I am not as eager as DH's family to run into one when I am tending to my garden. They say having a fence is no deterrent.